Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 11...

I lost 1.6 lbs! YAHOO!
On better and happier news: I bought 2 new pairs of jeans this weekend, BOTH a size smaller! I keep telling myself "oh, they probably would have fit anyhow", but the fact of the matter is that I've lost 17.8 lbs. THAT'S ALMOST 20, and nothing to scoff at! :) I'm going to totally bust my booty to try to get those 2.2 pounds this week...20 in 12 weeks would be fan-freaking-tastic! :)

SO here it is: Weight Watchers works. If you do it, it works. If you kinda do it, it kinda works. If you don't do it...well, I bet you can figure it out! :P

Also, another friend was sitting by me today...so I have my own little WW posse! And someone I went to high school with and probably haven't seen in 14 years (oh lord...we shall never mention that number again) was there, and now I need to go through my yearbook and find her name! :)

So...I'm hoping by March 1, my next weigh in, I'll be 20 lbs lighter! But at the very least, I know by mid-March I'll be there, and I couldn't be happier!

Thinkin' Thin Thoughts,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment