Sigh.
I gained 2.3 pounds. Let's just put that out there. I even waited to blog until morning, thinking maybe I'd have calmed down by this morning. Nope. Still pissed.
Here's the thing: I STAYED ON FREAKING PROGRAM. I haven't had a problem, because I've been seeing such great results that eating right and staying on track has been super easy. I love finding things that are tasty and fit into my new eating plan (new favorite: toasted sourdough english muffin with 2 light laughing cow cheese...YUM!) But this is CRAP! CRAP I TELL YOU!
Sigh.
I drink a ton of water every day, so I doubt it's water retention. It's not that time of the month (sorry boys), and I didn't work out a ton...just a little wii fit, and some house construction, of course.
Grrrrr.
SO, when my WW leader asked me what I could do different this week, I just glared at her with my most evil glare. I STAYED ON TRACK TIHS WEEK!!! And I'll do good next week.
But it still pisses me off.
H
No comments:
Post a Comment