It's been a rough few weeks.
We are building a house through a program that requires 30 hours a week of our time, on top of our normal split-shift crazy full time jobs. Which means our entire weekends are consumed with finding child care, working at the house, and collapsing at the end of the day. Great excersize and an amazing blessing for our family. Last week I found out my job is on the list for possible eliminations for the next school year. Two days later I found out my best friend has a fairly serious brain anuerysm.
Then I went to WW last night, really pumped to hit my 20 lb mark. I mean, 20 lbs REALLY sounds like something, right? I'm just now starting to drop a size (although honestly most of my "fat" clothes still fit just fine). I needed to lose 0.8, and my home scale said I lost 1.4 that morning. I ate one piece of pizza all day. I step on, ANNNND....I lost 0.6. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SERIOUS?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!!
OY.
I know 19.8 pounds is still good. I lose something every week (with two exceptions that we shall never speak of), and I know I'm EATING better. I've gotten away from tracking these last two weeks, and although I think I'm still pretty much "on plan", I'm going to track like a maniac and try to fit in three days of excersize videos.
And if I don't hit 20 lbs next week, I feel sorry for my family. I'm just sayin'.....
HB
No comments:
Post a Comment